Sunday, March 8, 2009

My glyph is ruined

If the post title sounds familiar, I'll save you the search and remind you of that other blog post I made when my Bestial Wrath/Readiness build went out with the trash.

Among the latest PTR notes is this little line:
Glyph of Aspect of the Monkey: No longer works while under the effect of Aspect of the Dragonhawk.

Did Blizzard decide to make a range of twink-only glyphs or something?

This was my favourite glyph - I had been reserving a spot for this even in my PvE raiding build when dual specs came in, because of the gleefully fun proc - and it's basically useless now.

Not only that, but hunter glyphs (PvP and minor glyphs in particular) are mediocre at best; it's a case of "which glyphs suck the least" rather than the "there are so many choices I can't decide" problem some of the other classes have.

I'll talk about PvP more in a separate post, but for now, I guess I'll have to resign myself to the cookie cutter BM raiding build in 3.1 (except Hawk Eye), with cookie cutter raiding glyphs. /sigh.

No comments: