Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Time is Now

Raid nights shortened (DS normal is now a 1-night a week affair and we haven't started heroic modes), almost no Raid Finder (I have everything except the ring... which continues to elude me :P), no Diablo 3, no MoP beta, no Darkmoon Faire dailes - I finally have time to take a look at the worgen and goblin starting areas!

So far, I'm really liking the worgen area; the story and atmosphere are great - for now, anyway. I can see that levelling more than 1 could get quite tedious, considering you can't really skip quests etc.

It's not really a problem for me since I don't really have many alts, but I'm sure there are others that would want the absolutely epic racial and are sick of the quests.

Hopefully RL will allow me to play through the new areas - and hopefully the BElf one too, since I still haven't completely finished it - before Diablo 3/MoP/raiding kick in again, because I'm quite enjoying this "new" content!

No comments: