Friday, February 20, 2009

Tagged: 6th of the 6th screenshot

I still consider myself fairly new to the blogging world, but I'm guessing that being tagged by Siha of Banana Shoulders means I should continue the meme: Post the 6th screenshot in my 6th folder.

Well.

Firstly, I don't have 6 screenshots in my 6th folder (I'd love to have more in that folder, but you'll see why I can't really add much to it in a minute). I only had 5.... so I'm posting my 5th one.

Secondly... I had to laugh when I found out what my 6th folder was; it couldn't have been more appropriate for this blog if I'd started the meme myself!

So: I present to you my 5th screenshot ("Rhok and Lok") of my 6th folder ("Hunter Epic Quest"):


This screenshot, needless to say, is one of my greatest WoW moments.

I'm pictured in Ironforge with Shardik, my then-raiding pet.

Rhok was finally in my hands after proving to myself (and my guild!) that yes, it *was* possible to do the quest as full BM spec, and pretty much solo to boot (I had a priest to rez/buff for two of the demons, but that was it - certainly no dueling warlocks or extra Aspects!).

I wish I'd taken more screenshots for that folder, but at the time I didn't think about it - I was too excited about finally doing the quest I'd wanted to do ever since I started playing.

Ah well - the memories still serve me well.

Oh, and as for the tag.... I think most of the blogs I read have been tagged already. If anyone else who reads this blog hasn't been, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still have the urge once in a while to pull my 8/8 Dragonstalker & epic hunter quest staff/bow out and dance around the city. haha idk it's just fun sometimes.