Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dear mob - WoW forum thread

A thread in the WoW General forums caught my eye today, and it's definitely worth sharing:

I haven't had time to read the whole thread, but it's definitely worth reading at least the first couple of pages!


Ferrigno of Azuremyst-US said...

Found you from the link in BRK's blog... like the work so far! This link had me cracking up for awhile... thanks and happy hunting!


Kate said...

That thread is awesome...I'm showing my guild. xD

(Actually didn't find you from BRK myself...clicked on your name next to a comment on Mania's Arcania...also I fail for not having Rhok. I suppose it's probably too late for me to find a group for Molten Core.)

Phyllixia said...

@Kate - Hope your guild enjoys it too. Mine did! :D

Also, it's never too late to get Rhok:

Get your guildies to help out; you'll only need a small group for MC these days! :)