Thursday, February 12, 2009

Roses are.... dead?


I'm one of those people that likes collecting "RP" gear.

No, I'll probably never make use of the book, pitchfork, fish, witch's hat, or 40 or so trinkets with visible effects ranging from a disease cloud to a summoned cannon... but I like to have them just in case.

Because of this, I usually grab seasonal stuff as soon as it becomes available... and the Bouquet of Red Roses from last year's Love is in the Air event was no exception.

For those that didn't manage to get one in previous years, you're out of luck - this item is no longer in the game, and you're now stuck with the Bouquet of Ebon Roses.

I don't quite get why Blizzard had to remove the red version; there was no reason not to leave it in, and RPers would probably prefer the less morbid red petal effect over the black one. In any case, I'm planning to keep both... you never know when you'll need it!

Edit: The red version now drops in the same instances as the black version. Congrats to those that wanted it!

No comments: