Monday, March 1, 2010

Buff you? No, buff ME!

I'd just joined a PuG for LBRS on my mage when the following exchange took place between the priest and shaman:



I don't know what other buffs the priest was expecting, because I had already buffed him with AI and the other group members were a shaman, warrior and DK.... and of course only the tank had Fort and nobody had Spirit.

Seriously, where do these people come from?

I hate it even more when the noob happens to be a hunter (I'd also PuGged BRD where the hunter shot anything within range, used a gorilla with Thunderstomp on autocast and was cockily indifferent to any protest to slow down and let the tank pull... you can imagine how well the usually-neutral mobs in the BRD bar reacted when we got there), so I sympathize with any priests reading this that are /facepalming right now.

2 comments:

thorfinn@gmail.com said...

He's from the future. Only healers need spirit!

Um. ... Yeah.

Anonymous said...

I use rankwatch because a few guildmembers have had issues with downrank spells. In a random 5 man a few weeks ago, a paly gave everyone the lowest version of their blessings, and when I pointed it out, he said "I don't care, deal with it" and then started insulting people. That group fell apart quick.