Friday, January 15, 2010

Post-Holiday Post

Well, I'm back.

...Yeah, you probably didn't notice I was gone in the first place since you were busy with your own holiday break, but oh well!

Random notes now that I'm back:
  • No BB gun for me... I missed the Winter Veil period entirely. I guess I'll have to either wait another year to get BB King or hope Blizzard makes it a Feat of Strength.
  • The weeks of missed Frost Emblems hurt, but I'm still ahead of my guildies in terms of gear (although that may change when people start getting their T10 bonuses).
  • PuGging Gearscore is a different story, but I can't PuG ICC anyway since I'm saving the IDs for guild and gear isn't a problem for anywhere else.
  • The new WoW Armory rocks - I've already added an Achievement/loot feed on the side of this blog and customized my character's default pose.


No comments: