Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pet control from vehicles

Vehicles are great.

They're fun, different, and you either get a vehicle bar with appropriate abilities, or you get extra protection while you DPS.

One thing that I dislike about vehicles (but something I had resigned myself to) was the fact that when you get into a vehicle, your pet disappears.



...not anymore, perhaps?

This hasn't happened consistently; I've also had pets disappear entirely (as if you're mounting up), or the pet *bar* disappearing but leaving the pet under your control.

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but either way if Blizz is making the effort to allow us to control our pets while being a passenger on Demolishers, I'm a fan.

Especially if I happen to be BM spec.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had that too- I believe it's a bartender3 bug. I checked the option "use default blizzard vehicle bar" (or whatever) in the bartender options, and it works properly now.

Phyllixia said...

It can't be an addon bug unless it's Itemrack, DBM or Omen - I don't use any except those 3, which I can also quite happily play without. Blizz UI with manual keybindings/macros do me just fine for PvE. :)