Both specs - Feign Death, Revive Pet, Scare Beast
- Nothing new here. I've never really liked Mend Pet, because it's so easy to keep pets happy these days ("In MY day, we had to carry more food for our pets than ourselves!").
BM (raiding/soloing - pet tank) - Bestial Wrath, Steady Shot, Mending
Survival (PvP/soloing - kiting and CC) - Explosive Shot, Aimed Shot, Mending
(Note: "Mending" is still labelled as "Monkey" on WoWHead's PTR site, although the tooltip is correct)
- I don't like mana regen stuff because I prefer to have extra burst DPS available if required rather than longevity in boss fights, so Arcane Shot and AotV are out.
- Hunter's Mark, Raptor Strike and Kill Shot don't get used all that much.
- Haste isn't very good for BM *or* PvP, so Rapid Fire and Hawk are out.
- The bonuses for Disengage, Wyvern Sting, Deterrence, Frost Trap, Scatter Shot and Serpent Sting aren't quite enough for each skill, although it was REALLY tough to choose between these and my eventual top 3.
Basically, I had to have the main glyphs for each spec (BW and Explosive).
Aimed I took for PvP because a reduction of 2sec for a 10sec CD is actually decent for burst damage and keeping the healing debuff up.
I took Steady over Aimed for PvE because I think I'd run out of mana way too fast, and don't usually need the burst damage even when soloing.
Mending... well, what can I say. "BM spec since beta" - anything to keep my pet alive!