MM tree - pretty standard stuff.
- 3 pts in Imp Arcane, because if I'm going to exclude Explosive Shot, Arcane (which shares the CD, as well as benefits from all of the Survival talents) needs to be good.
- 3 pts in Imp Stings, mainly for the Arena angle (dispelling).
- 1 pt in Go for the Throat, so my pet has enough Focus.
- The rest are no-brainers.
Survival tree - CC talents and Arcane Shot instead of Explosive.
- No Black Arrow. Lock and Load procs off traps, and I can live with Trap dancing *if* I ever need to (I can't imagine I would; the only time I'd be Survival in PvE is to CC mobs or for Replenishment, which would be extremely rare). Instead, 2 pts in Point of No Escape.
- All of the standard CC talents.
- Token pts in Hunting Party (for Replenishment) and Expose Weakness.
- No T.N.T. - Don't have Black Arrow *or* Explosive Shot, so useless. The rest of the talent points that buff Explosive Shot also buff Arcane Shot.
Will this build be viable? I don't know. Missing out on Explosive Shot seems crazy, and the DPS drop could be huge... but will the CC capability make up for it in Arena?
(Before you even comment - yes, I know going full MM for Silencing/Chimera is probably better utility-wise than Wyvern in Arenas. However, I'd prefer keeping Wyvern for the PvE CCing fun)