Thursday, January 8, 2009

Enough gloves, already!

After dutifully joining both 10- and 25-man Archavon PuGs once a week since I hit 80 without fail, I finally got my first piece of loot from that Vault - Deadly Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets.

Don't get me wrong, I do need them. My 2v2 partner and I are getting pwned hard in arena (or maybe I should just say *I* am, since mages can take me out in the time it takes me to dismount), so the resilience is definitely welcome.

However...

I am wearing Rusted-Link Spiked Gauntlets for PvE, which has dropped twice in my presence.
I also have Heroes' Cryptstalker Handguards, which has also dropped twice in my presence (in token form).
I also have Handgrips of the Savage Emissary, which seems to drop every time I run heroic VH... a good 3-4 times now.


If the Blizzard loot god reads this blog at all - I could really use a new bow. Or, you know, a kind guildie gave me epic quality leg armour quite awhile ago and I still don't have anything decent to put it on...

WTB pants!


Edit 10th Jan 09:

Valorous Cryptstalker Handguards.

The Blizzard loot god is /lol ing at me, I'm sure of it.

On the upside, at least it won't take up another bag slot - I can delete the Heroes version.

No comments: