Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fishing Fail

I've been trying to win the STV fishing comp for awhile now.

However, for the past couple of weeks, there have been issues with cross-realm zones: some people are fishing up Tastyfish in realms in an earlier time zone and then going back to their own zone to hand the fish in as soon as the competition starts.

Since I have absolutely no chance of competing with these people, I don't think I'll bother trying to fish until Blizzard fixes it... not a happy situation, but what can you do? Props to the people that managed to figure out "creative use of game mechanics", but I hope it gets fixed soon!

1 comment:

TheGrumpyElf said...

Sadly the only thing you can do is follow their lead. It is a case of if you can't beat them, join them.

It doesn't seem as if blizzard is taking any of the CRZ issues seriously. They are coming across with the attitude of suck it up buttercup whenever someone reports something like you mentioned.