Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nef needs new minions

Saw not one, but 2 appropriate PuGs last night; one for DS with 5 heroic (which I missed), and one for BWD heroic (which I managed to scrape into).

I was slightly surprised to find heroic BWD more difficult than I expected - it's definitely not a "faceroll", even for a team of 10 fairly well-geared and competent people.

It probably didn't help that the boss that gave us the most trouble was Magmaw - this first boss gave me a repair bill of >100g.

Luckily, most of the raid were from the same guild and all prepared to wipe - I can't imagine a regular PuG would have stuck at it for so long.

The only boss we didn't do on heroic was Nefarian, and only because it was getting late and the guild didn't want to even bother trying. At least we did manage the Achievement for it.

All in all, it was a great run. To me, a 200g repair bill is well worth seeing the fights on heroic, not to mention the Achievements and the challenge of running a difficult raid.

And even if I didn't get any of that.... 200g is totally worth this:

No comments: