Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beta luck next time

Awhile ago I was excited to finally get my MoP beta key and was getting ready to do my usual testing.

Unfortunately, although I usually have plenty of bandwidth, there have been various reasons why I haven't been able to keep up with the WoW beta download - Diablo 3, live streaming the Olympics (Australia's Channel 9 free-to-air coverage was abysmal)...

This month I'll have plenty of bandwidth, but I'm pretty sure I've just about run out of time to test this thing, considering MoP will be live in 6 weeks and I'll still need to set up my hunter's spells, glyphs, macros, interface, pets.... not really the most ideal situation!

Oh well.... I'm sure the other beta testers have gone through all of the important stuff... I never was any good at number-crunching!

No comments: