Thursday, December 22, 2011

*Crickets*

I don't know about anyone else's guild, but mine is rather empty at the moment due to SW:TOR and the Christmas break.

At times like these, I of course turn to PuGs... and the LFR tool is making it easier than ever to get loot.

The encounters themselves are also quite fun - the Spine of Deathwing is probably my favourite, since it actually feels like the way a dragon should be fought (seriously... why the hell would Onyxia, Nefarian, all the green dragons, Azuregos, Vael or any other frickin dragon that I missed fight us on the ground or in a cramped room when they can fly?!).

I am also rather amused by the tank queue - yes, there is one! - in LFR; it's a switch to have to be waiting for healers rather than tanks for a change (although sadly, the DPS queue is still the same 10-20min wait it usually is).

Anyway, as I'm not likely to post again before Christmas, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Winter Veil - don't forget to open your Winter Veil presents come Sunday! :)

1 comment:

Omogon said...

Thanks very much for all the great stuff you post. I check your blog every day. have a safe happy and blessed Christmas