Monday, December 3, 2012

The Final Ka-Pow!

After finally reaching exalted with the Golden Lotus crew, I was excited to see that the final quest wasn't going to be easy - I always love a challenge.

...until, that is, I found out A) how difficult it is to time jumps with Aussie latency and B) pets don't jump with you. Not a great quest for a BM hunter... and yes, I actually did it the long way, since I didn't realise that there were a few ways to get around doing it properly.

Still, it was definitely a nice end to the GL rep grind... or so I thought.

Unfortunately, I realised today that I still haven't seen the Roll Club quest at all, so I'm going to have to go back and do at least 1 full set of GL quests so I can get the Achievement... and that's *if* I know the quest will be up.

I'm thinking I may need to brave General Chat if I want to get this done, because I sure as hell don't feel like continuing to do 2 hubs of GL dailies just to find out if the appropriate hub for Roll Club will be up for the day!

No comments: