Monday, December 24, 2012

One fish, two fish....

...dammit, lost the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza again.

Being the one day in summer when I'm actually free (ie. not going to work), I decided to try the new version of the STV fishing comp.

I had actually thought it might be easier this time around - after all, there are 3 winners now, right?

Wrong. Unfortunately, it seems to be a lot harder, since you're competing for pools with cross-realm people and it's harder to gauge the number of people in each zone since you can't use /who to find them.

In fact, now more than ever you need to find a quiet place to fish... and because I rarely do the comp, I don't tend to know where the best places are.

Looks like I'll have to wait until daylight savings is over in the US for me to get another chance.... oh well. One day :)

1 comment:

Woomyhitsu said...

Thanks for this bblog post