Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pet Battle Musings

The best thing I like about pet battles is probably not what you'd expect; I don't particularly care for turn-based combat, collecting pets isn't as fun as it used to be (it's a little tiring trying to keep track of which pets you have every time you see one on your minimap) and even though starting a quest on my hunter and handing it in on my warlock is a novelty, none of those things beat the simple fact that the background music rocks.

If you've played Warcraft 2 and haven't pet battled yet, check it out. I've always thought that Warcraft 2 music is some of Blizzard's best, even when it wasn't a full orchestral setup... pitting squirrels against rabbits whilst listening to the classics will never get old :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness CD in the car for the music - love it!