Monday, October 1, 2012

Ding: 89!

No, I didn't make this post 1 level early.

I have, in fact, been rushing to level this weekend - not to 90, as you'd expect - but to 89, the lowest level that you can do Coren Direbrew at.

I'm generally not a race-to-level-cap kind of person, being a fan of RL/gaming balance (a few hours ago I felt like I'd just come out of a late night LAN session), but I did pretty well considering I've only missed 2 chances at the kodo.

It was also rather amusing when I finally did queue how long the fight took - we were all level 89 and pretty undergeared where most years the group would be overgeared... it was almost like a raid boss!

Thankfully, I got through it well enough... and I'm now going to take it easy with levelling.

After all, I have all these pet battles to catch up with!

No comments: