- Achievements - 6840 points
- Mini-pets - 87
- Mounts - 82
- Tabards - 1, but I've "collected" 25 for the Achievement on the tabard vendor
- Novelty Trinkets - more than 2 bags' worth
- Novelty or seasonal gear/items - 3 bags' worth
- Cool-looking hunter-specific gear - 1 bag's worth
My bags are similarly organized, with the first 2 bags taken up with consumables and useful gear (eg. fishing pole, port items), bandages and food in the 4th and spare gear in the backpack. Each item never moves from its appropriate slot, which means I can usually find everything straight away and won't vendor anything accidentally.
My bank alts have a different bag for each item type (skinning, mining, cloth, enchanting etc).
I'm sure I'm not the only neat freak/collector out there, because there are plenty of Achievement hounds with more points than me. I don't suppose I'll ever be able to catch up to them since my PvP skills, raiding opportunities and time is limited, but at least I can keep our guild bank tidy...