Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ahhh... Freak Out

Le Freak, c'est Chic!

So it's maintenance night and I'm freaking out. Why? Because tomorrow night I'm going to be representing Zero Yard Range in our potential merge guild's raid and I've just watched the strat videos for heroic Paragons and Garrosh (having not done them before).

Even before watching these, I'd been freaking out because (as a hunter, naturally) I'm going to have to do the belt for heroic Blackfuse and my guild has only had 2 nights of wipes to wave 6 so far, which is only just halfway through. That's not even counting the fact that it's so easy to fall off the pipes!

On the other hand, I'm also freaking out because these fights look absolutely awesome (or at least Paragons does... for some reason the Garrosh fight looks simpler and more straightforward that Paragons apart from a high DPS requirement).

In any case, our potential merge guild usually makes it to Paragons on the first night, so I'll have one less thing to worry about on Sunday if they let me do Garrosh (which they might not; apparently they still wipe fairly regularly on that fight).

Fingers crossed I don't wipe the raid more than once! :P

No comments: