Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Proving Groundless

I had been looking forward to the Proving Grounds, since I do like to challenges.

I did, however, expect somewhat more of a challenge for the Bronze, Silver and Gold trials. You are, after all, "proving" yourself. Maybe I was expecting the difficulty of Challenge Mode Dungeons, I don't know.

In any case, I breezed through the Gold DPS. I'm confident of doing fairly well in Endless, but I'll need to be more awake when I start it, not after a raid!

...and just because I'm me, I attempted the Bronze Heal and Tank mode. Sadly, pet tanking is seriously lacking, otherwise I'd definitely want to give it a go. I suppose this is one of those times that I'll have to make use of my druid. I only hope he's geared enough!

2 comments:

Benthai said...

Awh, I was hoping you'd have some insight into the "wrong spec" challenge. I'm stuck on wave 7/8 of Silver Tank on my hunter :<

Phyllixia said...

I don't know if I have the patience for the tank/heal challenge right now. Good for you, though - happy to know it's possible :D