Monday, January 16, 2012

Back in Business

We had our first all-guild raid today since before Christmas. With our current limited raiding pool, I've been going BM for Ancient Hysteria.

Even though raiding as BM is a little more frustrating in general (I'm pretty sure I died a lot more than I would have if I'd had Chimera heals to fall back on...), at least the bosses in the first half of Dragon Soul don't involve much pet movement or target switching - Kill Commands landed when they were supposed to (mostly!) and having done it for a few raids now, I'm comfortable playing the spec again.

Plus - an all-guild raid is a definite win. 3 bosses down with at least a couple not even having seen the fight on LFR mode is a pretty good effort for this lil' guild :)

2 comments:

Omogon said...

Well done on getting 3 bosses down. We are having a heck of time bouncing the stupid ball. I might try BM as well because at least I and my pet will do some DPS when we are stacked for the dark phase other than a few raptor strikes.

Phyllixia said...

Yeah, we had more than a few wipes on Zon'ozz too. BM is actually quite good on that fight because you can time BW for the black phases :)