Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello, World.

Welcome to Hunters Rhok! Your host is Phyllixia, a night elf hunter on Proudmoore.


A few things to note about me:

1. BM spec since beta - I am rather attached to my pets, and haven't had less than 11pts in the Beast Mastery tree.

2. Do as I say, not as I do - See #1. My talents points are allocated to wherever I feel like, and not to the best raid/PvP/Arena spec. I will quite happily tell other hunters how to get the best out of their gear/spec, but my main goal is to have fun - as long as I can perform well in relation to the other raiders, I think I'm entitled to a few "fluff" talents ;)

3. No, I don't use [insert mod here] - Macros, sure. Hundreds, in fact. Mods, no - Itemrack and Omen are fine, but any others I may have installed (DBM being "compulsory" for raids, for instance) have all their options turned off.

4. If you don't have Rhok, you don't - Full stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see more hunters blogging, I enjoy reading all of them and yours is a nice addition. =D

Phyllixia said...

Thankee-sai :) Glad you like it.