Monday, April 25, 2016

Mini Beast Master

I've only just realised it has been months since I've posted an update here... oops.

Well, at least I haven't exactly been idle....


It's been a devil of a time getting 666 unique pets to max and rare level (they are actually all at max, in case you're wondering about the discrepancy between 650 and 666 - some pets don't have a level because you can't battle with them, like the humans). Beast master hoooooooo!

If you're wondering how I managed not to get bored levelling them all up, let's just say that A) all of my random bank alts hang out 24/7 with various pet masters around Azeroth; B) pet battle week is frickin' awesome; and C) the Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling is a total MVP. Also, it helps that I absolutely love Warcraft 2 music - I started my Warcraft obsession there and the fact that pet battles use that music makes it a lot more fun :)

Next task: make a concerted effort to hunt for the rare tames that I still don't have. Hopefully there won't be too many people camping...

1 comment:

Leonie Daecher said...

I love all things which related to Warcraft - music, books, games , movies etc. This game is one of my favourite ones. If my friends have a free time, they play Warcraft too.