Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fully Decked

I am once again at the point where there are no further upgrades to gear, the expansion has been announced and morale is low from wiping to Garrosh after the guild has already killed him (mainly due to replacement raiders - including myself, since I was away for a month during progression - being unfamiliar with the fight).

Yes, I do expect that we will get at least Garrosh and possibly even a heroic fight down, but I'm anticipating that the holiday season (with inevitable raider absences) will put a dampener on raiding progression fairly soon.

What to do in the meantime? Personally, I think it's been too long since I've done non-raiding/Timeless Isle stuff. Top 3 things on the list would be a) old raids (for Achievements or minipets), b) pet battling and c) solo fights (Proving Grounds and Brawler's Guild).

I'm also hoping to get a decent enough group together to go for a full complement of Gold Challenge Mode runs... preferably with a group that knows what they're doing already, because I sure don't for the half that I don't have yet. Time to rack up those Achievement points again! :)

No comments: