Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Determined

It usually is the case that doing LFRs get easier as time goes on, since more and more people learn the fight every week.

Case in point: first week of ToT release, this many stacks of Determination:



Hours of wipe time, people leaving and being replaced with yet another lot of people who hadn't seen the fight before... and getting stuck behind the trash because the first raid group had made everyone run past to click on the column instead of clearing. Nightmare.

This week, after having an unusually awful time with Ion Qon in this week's LFR, I hadn't been looking forward to doing Lei Shen with the same group... but I was pleasantly surprised when this happened:


Full buff list... no stacks of Determination. Go the casual PuGs! :)

1 comment:

TheGrumpyElf said...

Wow, that is odd.

I don't think I have ever wiped on the first boss before in that one, never the less 6 times, but I have never been in a group that could do the last boss without a wipe.

I had one group do it with only one wipe. Most take at least 5 or 6 and I've seen a few 10s on it.

You should get an achievement for that I think. Congrats on a most surprising victory.