Saturday, April 27, 2013

Found Your Fifty?

I've just spent the past few hours drawing up my list of 50 pets for next patch.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually have room for a few "luxury" pets, rather than having to limit myself to one of each pet family and a few rares. It's always a bonus to have room in your stables for new beasts!

I also don't think I'll have too much trouble chasing down the rares I'm after - I'm not one of those hunters that tames rares just because they're rare. I do wish I had tamed and kept the hydra "crocolisk" way back when, but apart from that I'm quite happy with how my stables turned out.

I suppose the final list is probably what you'd expect of an average hunter, although I do have more than my share of panther skins... you just can't beat the classics!

Now to name them all... :S

No comments: