Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pet Makeovers

Mania of Petopia and Mania's Arcania recently posted about updates to pet skins in Cataclysm.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not entirely happy that some existing pets will change their appearance - I can't always remember where I got my pets from, so I'll be waiting apprehensively come launch day to see whether I need to re-tame pets so that they look how I want them to look.

Not to mention, I'll have to tame an entirely new wolf since Fury, my current wolf, will be changing into a dog.

I mean, I think it's great that there are new pet skins to tame, and I'll even give you the blighthound changing into a dog (it always looked like a dog more than a wolf, anyway), but why change the rest?

I can't be the only hunter out there that cares enough about what my pet looks like that I'd re-tame the whole lot if they all changed... it just isn't right calling a pet by a particular name when it looks entirely different!

(My new wolf will have a different name, not "Fury")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you're not the only hunter who cares about pet looks. I went out to tame Shy-rotam because Rak-shiri is no longer an aqua saber.